Administration Assistant/Trainee – Wealth Management
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Trainee Administration Assistant to join our great firm! As a trainee, you will learn and perform a range of tasks to support our in-house Financial Planning team.
In this busy, varied role, you will be responsible for:
- Filing & scanning;
- Sorting and distributing Mail;
- Data Entry & data management;
- New client implementation;
- Calendar coordination and meeting room set up; and much more!
To be successful / considered you will have the following traits and skills:
- Energy and initiative;
- Organised, confident and a fast learner,
- Attention to detail;
- Strong team player;
- The ability to multi task; and
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite.
In addition to work-life balance and working within a great culture, we can offer you:
- 12 month traineeship with a nationally recognised Certificate III or IV qualification upon completion
- Varied, interesting work;
- Modern, open plan office;
- Fun and inclusive team;
- Monthly Birthday morning teas and Staff Drinks;
- Subsidised gym memberships; and
- Shops and Restaurants of Camberwell just up the road!
Please email your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our Human Resources Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.