Graduate Accountant – Audit
We are seeking a recent Graduate to join our Audit team. In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients both in our office and onsite. Responsibilities will include Client Liaison and assisting in the completion of interim and final audits by:
- Identifying and gathering required information;
- Assisting in the preparation of all financial statements to review stage;
- Preparation of audit plans; and
- Carrying out audit testing to help conclude clients internal controls are adequate.
To be successful you will have:
- Recent or near completion of a tertiary degree with a minor/major in Accounting;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel;
- Good communication (written and verbal);
- Well developed interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Confident manner and ability to work autonomously.
This is an entry level role. We will consider applicants from recent graduates through to those with up to 12 months, public practice accounting experience.
As you will spend a significant amount of time onsite at various clients, a driver’s license and car is essential.
Please email your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our Human Resources Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.