- Career progression opportunities
- Fantastic culture
- Great inner East location (Hawthorn East)
- Work life balance
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Auditor to join our Audit & Assurance Team. The ideal candidate will have commitment and drive and three plus years’ Audit experience with proven ability to manage and run medium size jobs. In this role you will be responsible for running your own audits, providing support to client managers and mentoring and supporting Intermediates and graduates.
To be successful / considered you will have the following education and skills:
- Three plus years’ experience in a similar role within an Australian or UK professional services firm;
- CA/CPA qualification (or near qualification);
- Outstanding client service focus;
- Strong audit technical knowledge;
- Problem solving ability;
- Well developed time management and organisational skills;
- Strong IT Skills (MYOB AE, Microsoft Office Suite and Caseware); and
- Ability to provide guidance and support to junior team members.
A drivers license and car are essential for this role.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Working closely with our clients and building longstanding, trusted relationships;
- Great culture and working environment;
- Work life balance;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships, sit to stand desks; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.