Senior – Audit
An opportunity has arisen for an Audit Senior to join our team.
Working closely with Audit Partners, Directors and Managers your responsibilities will include:
- Planning through to completion of interim and final audit engagements;
- Maintaining and managing client relationships;
- Presenting completed files to managers and partners for review;
- Reviewing work of junior team members;
- Mentoring and training of junior staff members; and more!
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Three to four years audit experience;
- Strong technical skills;
- CA qualification (or near completion);
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Resilience and enthusiasm when handling difficult or challenging tasks;
- Experience supervising team members;
- Strong knowledge of Australian legislation including the Australian Accounting Standards and the Australian Auditing Standards; and
- Strong IT skills including experience with various accounting software packages including MYOB, Quickbooks, Idea. Experience with Caseware will be favourably regarded.
As you will spend a significant amount of time onsite at various clients, a driver’s license and car is essential.
Please email your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our Human Resources Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.