Graduate Accountant – Business Services
In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients of various structures including companies, trusts and partnerships and have exposure to a broad variety of work. Duties will include completing compliance work such as preparing financial statements, income tax returns, activity statements, bookkeeping and more!
To be successful you will have:
- Up to 2 years Public Practice experience;
- Recent completion of an accounting degree;
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Proactive nature and ability to work autonomously.
This is an entry level role. We will consider applicants from recent graduates through to those with up to 2 years public practice accounting experience.