- Permanent Part-time role – 20 hours per week
- Work School Hours across four or five days
- Potential to work from home
We have an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join us, to work on our largest client. In this role you will assist with the management of the entire finance function, of our client based in the Not for Profit Sector.
Working closely with a Director, Senior accountant and other team members, your responsible will include:
- Providing daily support to the client finance team;
- Working closely with senior management within the business on budgets, invoicing, cost reconciliation and accounts payable.
- Drafting month end Management Reports
- Daily inbox management of client accounting queries.
- Overseeing and reviewing GL, journal, BAS and Payroll preparation, AR/AP and bank recs; and
- Assist in reviewing work of team members
To be successful within this role you will have:
- Exceptional client management skills with the ability to quickly build rapport and trust;
- Around five years’ experience in a similar role within industry or a public practice firm;
- CA/CPA qualification;
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving ability
- Experience with Xero and Spotlight Reporting preferred
A knowledge of NFP or the aged care industry will be highly regarded.
This is a great role for a candidate with exceptional communication skills. This role would suit a candidate working within a similar role. It could also suit a candidate looking for a change from a typical public practice role!
- Flexible Work options – including work from home
- Great culture and working environment.
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships, sit to stand desks; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.