Graduate Accountant – Audit
- First step into an accounting career
- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- On the job training
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent accounting Graduate to join our Audit team.
In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients both in our office and offsite. Responsibilities will include Client Liaison and assisting in the completion of interim and final audits by:
- Identifying and gathering required information;
- Assisting in the preparation of all financial statements to review stage;
- Preparation of audit plans; and
- Carrying out audit testing to help conclude clients internal controls are adequate.
What you will bring:
- Recent or near completion of an accounting degree; (will consider candidates with one or two subjects left or with up to 12 months public practice accounting experience)
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Proactive nature and ability to work autonomously.
As you will spend a significant amount of time onsite at various clients, a driver’s license and car is essential.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for CA/CPA study;
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to email@example.com.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.