Graduate Accountant – Business Advisory Services
- First step into an accounting career
- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- On the job training
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent accounting Graduate to join our Business Advisory Services team.
In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients of various structures including companies, trusts and partnerships and have exposure to a broad variety of work. Duties will include completing compliance work such as preparing financial statements, income tax returns and Business and Instalment Activity statements, bookkeeping and more!
What you will bring:
- Recent completion of an accounting degree; (will consider candidates with one or two subjects left or with up to 12 months public practice accounting experience)
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Proactive nature and ability to work autonomously.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for CA/CPA study;
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to email@example.com.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.