Graduate Accountants – Audit
- First step into an Accounting career
- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture
- Career progression opportunities
- On the job training
- Great location in East Hawthorn
Due to growth we have opportunities for recent Graduates to join our busy audit division. These are permanent roles which will give you your first step into an audit career.
In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients both in our office and offsite. Responsibilities will include Client Liaison and assisting in the completion of interim and final audits by:
- Identifying and gathering required information;
- Assisting in the preparation of all financial statements to review stage;
- Preparation of audit plans; and
- Carrying out audit testing to help conclude clients internal controls are adequate.
To be successful / considered you will have the following education and skills:
- Recent completion of a tertiary degree with a major in Accounting;
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel;
- Good communication (written and verbal);
- Well developed interpersonal skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Proactive nature and ability to work autonomously.
This is an entry level role. We will consider applicants from recent graduates through to those with up to 12 months, public practice accounting experience.
A drivers license and car are essential for this role.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for further study;
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well-being program, including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your cover letter, resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.