Graduate Accountant – Business Services
- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture!
- Career Progression opportunities
- On the job training!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a recent accounting Graduate to join our professional, supportive and friendly team.
In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients of various structures including companies, trusts and partnerships and have exposure to a broad variety of work. Duties will include completing compliance work such as preparing financial statements, income tax returns and Business and Instalment Activity statements, bookkeeping and more!
What you will bring:
- Recent completion of an accounting degree; (will consider candidates with one or two subjects left or with up to 12 months public practice accounting experience)
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Proactive nature and ability to work autonomously
As a member of Accru and with representation in every state, your employment will give you access to a national business network. We ensure the highest standard of training, a strong philosophy of Partner accessibility and a genuine regard for all employees.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for CA/CPA study;
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
Applications should include:
- Rather than a traditional cover letter please forward a paragraph (200 words or less) on why you are the best candidate for the role;
- Resume; and
- Academic Transcript.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor at email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.