Intermediate Accountant – Business Services
- Flexible Work Options including Work from home
- Fantastic Culture
- Career Progression Opportunities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Graduate or Intermediate Business Services Accountant to join our professional, supportive and friendly team. In this role you will work with a diverse range of clients of various structures including companies, trusts and partnerships and have exposure to a broad variety of work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Client Liaison;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Preparation of income tax returns;
- Preparation of BAS and GST compliance;
- Mentoring and Development of junior staff members;
- Management Accounts; and much more!
What you will bring:
- 12 months to 3 years Public Practice experience;
- Commenced or ready to commence CA/CPA studies (full support provided);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Problem solving ability;
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills;
- High attention to detail; and
- Natural ability to work within a team environment.
What we can offer you:
- All the benefits of a top tier firm, with an emphasis on Work Life balance!
- Flexible Work arrangements including work from home;
- Opportunity to work closely with our clients and build longstanding, trusted relationships;
- Great culture and working environment;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships, sit to stand desks; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If you are searching for a long-term career in a relaxed yet professional environment, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.