Manager – Business Services
- Build relationships with an existing portfolio of clients
- Mentor and develop your team members
- Career progression opportunities
- Fantastic culture
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Services Manager to join us. The ideal candidate will have several years’ tax/business services experience with proven ability to manage a large client base and small team!
In managing your team of employee’s, you will be responsible for training and supporting them and delegating and reviewing their work.
In this role you will provide business advisory and accounting advice to a large diverse portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of own client base in this hands on, client facing role;
- Preparing Management reporting, analysis and other value add services for business advisory clients;
- Producing and reviewing compliance documents, annual financial statements for business and investment clients;
- Preparing tax returns and reconciliations for companies, partnerships, trusts and a range of individuals;
- Ensuring you and your team achieve budgeted KPIs;
- Managing, coordinating and delegating client work to team members to ensure team targets are met; and
- Ad hoc client work as applicable.
You will have demonstrated leadership abilities, strong technical knowledge and experience managing a large, diverse client base. You will possess the following traits and qualifications:
- Up to 10 years experience in an accounting/tax role within a public practice firm;
- CA/CPA qualification;
- Outstanding client service focus;
- Strong tax technical knowledge;
- Experience in the advisory space, providing value add services to clients;
- Outstanding team management skills; and
- Sound knowledge of all accounting products including Cloud solutions.
- Exposure to clients from varied industries and across all entities;
- A great culture and working environment;
- Career progression;
- Ongoing training; and
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships, sit to stand desks.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.