Part-time Intermediate/Senior Auditor
- Flexible Work Environment
- Work Life Balance
- Fantastic team based culture
- Professional Development & Career Progression Opportunities
- All the benefits of a top 4 firm but with closer working relationships with Directors and clients!
We have an opportunity for an Intermediate or Senior Auditor to join our team! This role will allow the right candidate to balance work and home life! The ideal candidate will have commitment, drive and three plus years Audit experience with proven ability to manage and run medium size jobs. In this role you will be responsible for running your own audits, providing support to client managers and providing mentoring and support to junior team members!
To be successful / considered you will have the following education and skills:
- Three + year audit experience in a similar role within an Australian or UK professional services firm;
- CA/CPA qualification (or currently pursuing);
- Strong client service focus;
- Strong audit technical knowledge;
- Well developed time management and organisational skills;
- Strong IT skills (MYOB AE, Microsoft Office Suite and Caseware); and
- Commitment to supporting team members.
A drivers license and car are essential for this role.
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Working closely with our clients and building longstanding, trusted relationships;
- Great culture and working environment;
- Flexibility and Work life balance;
- Strong ongoing training;
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships, sit to stand desks; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! For a confidential conversation call Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor on 03 9835 8200 or apply below.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.