- First step into an accounting career!
- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture!
- Career Progression opportunities
- On the job training!
We have opportunities for near or recent graduates to join our team. We are seeking individuals looking to commence their careers in general accounting OR audit roles!
Why work for us?
We are a well established accounting/financial services firm. We are big enough to offer varied career opportunities and small enough that you are a person not a number and everyone can make a difference! Our team members ae genuine, down to earth and helpful! We offer a great learning, nurturing environment for our employee’s to thrive and develop in!
What you will bring:
- Recent completion of an accounting, commerce or business degree; (will consider candidates with one or two subjects left or with up to 12 months public practice accounting experience)
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Proactive nature and ability to work autonomously
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for CA/CPA study;
- Opportunity to wok closely with clients from a variety of industries
- Flexible work options including hybrid work arrangements
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this sounds like the right for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also including a short paragraph detailing which are you would like to work in (Accounting or Audit) and explain why
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.