- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture!
- Exciting role combining administration, client service and support.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administration professional to join us in the role of Client Services Administrator (CSA). Working alongside two other CSA’s, you will manage the client service and administrative workflow requirements of our accounting team.
In this busy, varied role, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Team with Workflow Management;
- Ensuring excellent client service, communication and that work is completed within expected timeframes;
- Managing client administrative tasks on a day to day basis;
- Liaising between accountants, and administrative staff;
- Undertaking ATO and ASIC duties;
- Working with accounting staff to minimise their administrative tasks;
- Administering Fees and billings; and
- Providing the wider Admin team with support as required.
To be successful / considered you will have the following traits and skills:
- Energetic, friendly and outgoing nature;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team;
- The ability to multitask;
- Experience within an Australian public practice accounting firm will be highly regarded;
- Experience providing direct support to a team of accountants preferred but not essential.
Experience with the following is desirable:
- Office 365
- Xero Practice Manager
- FYI Docs
- BGL CAS 360
- ATO Portal
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Sit to Stand desks
- Health and well-being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this role sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please address a cover letter and resume to Kate Cain, People & Culture Advisor at email@example.com.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.