- First step into a financial planning career!
- Friendly, vibrant, nurturing culture!
- Career Progression opportunities
- On the job training!
We have opportunities for near or recent graduates to join our team. We are seeking individuals looking to commence their careers in wealth management! . In this challenging, varied role you will join a team of paraplanners supporting Financial Advisers as you learn about all aspects of financial planning. Specifically you will be responsible for:
- Drafting statements of advice;
- Preparing investment reports for clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial advice documentation
- Day to day dealings with large financial institutions
- Attending client meetings with Planners;
- Adhering to regulations and compliance; and much more!
Why work for us?
We are a well established accounting/financial services firm. We are big enough to offer varied career opportunities and small enough that you are a person not a number and everyone can make a difference! Our team members ae genuine, down to earth and helpful! We offer a great learning, nurturing environment for our employee’s to thrive and develop in
What you will bring:
- Recent completion of a finance, commerce or business or accounting degree; (will consider candidates with one or two subjects left or with up to 12 months experience within a financial planning environment
- Well developed communication skills (written and verbal);
- High attention to detail;
- Natural ability to work within a team environment; and
- Proactive nature and ability to work autonomously
As well as a great culture and working environment, other benefits include:
- Financial and mentoring support for post graduate studies
- Flexible work options including hybrid work arrangements
- Social Club and regular social events;
- Ongoing training;
- Health and well being program including subsidised gym memberships; and
- Career advancement opportunities.
If this sounds like the right for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email your resume and academic transcript to email@example.com
Graduate Finance role within the Financial Planning arm of a well established financial services firm in Hawthorn East. Immediate start. Great team, study support and excellent career opportunities.