- Work Life Balance
- Hybrid Working
- Career Progression
Due to an ever-increasing client base, we have an opportunity for a Senior Auditor to join our team! Reporting to the Audit Director(s), you will be responsible for planning and supporting audit engagements, overseeing and assisting junior team members throughout audit fieldwork and ensuring outcomes comply with internal quality compliance and Australian Auditing Standards.
Working closely with Audit Directors your key responsibilities will include:
- Running medium to large sized audit engagements, including assisting with planning,
execution and overseeing team members;
- Preparing and reviewing Financial Statements from source to manager or partner approval
stage ensuring they comply with legislative standards.
- Mentoring and developing junior team members.
- Building client relationships
- Overseeing engagement process and assisting with billing and more!
Accru Melbourne delivers positive financial solutions through exceptional client leadership. We’ve managed clients’ financial needs for more than 150 years. We have a team of almost 90 professionals delivering responsive, personalised and proactive financial solutions – across audit, business advisory and wealth management services.
Why work for us?
We value work-life balance and work with you to achieve your goals, offering a range of benefits. You will benefit from a culture of growth and learning, as well as reward and recognition. We will help you to progress your career. You’ll be part of a supportive and collaborative team that has built a strong reputation as trusted client leaders – experts who deliver positive financial solutions.
Specifically you will gain:
- All the benefits of a top tier firm, with an emphasis on Work Life balance!
- Access to flexible, hybrid work arrangements
- Technical and soft skills training and paths for growth;
- Opportunity to work closely with our clients and build longstanding, trusted relationships;
- Exposure to a broad range of client in the NFP, Health and education sectors to name a few!
- Great social culture, regular team building and social events and supportive working
- Health and well-being program
- Financial benefits including employee discounts and opportunity to purchase additional
annual leave! and
- Training, support and mentoring to become a Trusted Advisor to your clients!
What you bring:
Ideal candidates will have previous experience in a medium/mid sized firm with experience running their own small client base whilst providing support and guidance to junior team members. To be considered for the role you will have:
- 3 + years’ experience in a similar role within an Australian or UK professional services firm;
- CA/CPA qualification (or near qualification);
- Strong knowledge of the application of Australian Accounting Standards (AASBs) and
Australian Standards of Auditing (ASAs)
- Outstanding client service focus;
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability;
- Well-developed time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to provide guidance and support to junior team members.
- A driver’s license valid in Australia and ready access to a motor vehicle
This is a great role for an Audit Intermediate or Senior looking to work within an enjoyable, genuinely supportive environment offering excellent career growth and real work life balance.
Will consider sponsorship for candidates already based in Australia!
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct your application to Kate Cain, our People & Culture Advisor.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a criminal record check.