Governance & Risk Management
We provide an independent opinion on our client’s financial and non-financial statements, as well as giving important insights and added value as auditors.
Good governance including implementation of effective risk management policies and processes are key elements of all thriving and sustainable organisations. In an increasingly complex and evolving world, achieving organisational objectives requires a thorough understanding of the risk environment and developing the systems and processes to manage the risks identified.
Governance Advisory Services
Our team of highly experienced advisors will add critical insights into the functioning of your Board and assist in setting up sound governance policies and processes. We want you to get the most out of your Board meetings and we are here to assist. Our services include:
- Board structure reviews
- Facilitation of Board meetings
- Board paper reviews and advice
- Development of Board and Sub-Committee charters
- Review and development of delegations of authority aligned with organisational needs
- Review and advice on Board minutes
- Development of conflict of interest policies
- Assistance with development of a skills based Board structure
Risk Management Services
Our team of experts will review your risk management practices and advise on your organisation’s risk practices and risk culture.
Our services include:
- Review of risk management policies and procedures
- Development of risk management policies, systems and processes (risk management framework)
- Review and development of risk registers
- Review and development of a compliance framework and compliance registers
- Review and development of incident reporting and impact on the risk register
- Development of risk reports to management and the Board
- Outsourced risk management services
To find out whether your business needs an assessment of your governance and risk management functions, contact our office. We would love the opportunity to meet you and complete a complimentary Governance and Risk Health Check. Contact us today on (03) 9835 8200.
Want more information?
Are you currently looking for an auditor that offers more than just compliance?
Let us put the assurance back in your organisation.