Are you considering a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund?
We can help you make sense of this heavily regulated and complex area to ensure you are well-positioned for retirement.
Our specialist superannuation team can provide Self-Managed Superannuation Fund’s (SMSF’s) with a comprehensive compliance service.
Accru Melbourne’s compliance services include the following:
- Processing of fund transactions in our specialist superannuation software product BGL 360
- Preparation of the funds financial statements
- Preparation of annual compliance returns
- Complete financial audit of funds, including verification of existence of assets, liabilities and member entitlements
- Complete compliance audit of funds, verifying that a fund has complied with specific sections of the SIS Act at all time during the year
- Preparation and lodgement of the fund’s income tax return
- Lodgement of Transfer balance account reports (TBAR) where required to the ATO under event based reporting for new account-based pensions commenced by members
- Maintenance of fund records
- Guidance on procedures to establish a SMSF, including assisting with set-up of trust deed, advice on appropriate trustee (s) and registrations with the Australian Taxation Office
Contact our Super Specialists today on (03) 9835 8200 or alternatively fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Have enough to retire?
Do you know the benefits of an SMSF? Or need clarity on your Superannuation Fund?
Let our specialists provide you with the super solutions you need!
Whether you are a small business owner, retiree or an employee needing advice; we will be there to assist you when you need us! Please contact us today to speak with one of our specialists.