Are you considering a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund? We can help you make sense of this heavily regulated and complex area to ensure you are well-positioned for retirement.
Our specialist superannuation team can provide Self-Managed Superannuation Fund’s (SMSF’s) with a comprehensive compliance service.
Accru Melbourne’s compliance services include the following:
- Processing of fund transactions in our specialist superannuation software product ‘Class’
- Preparation of the funds financial statements
- Preparation of annual compliance returns
- Oversee completion of the financial and compliance audit of the fund
- Preparation and lodgement of the fund’s income tax return
- Lodgement of Transfer balance account reports (TBAR) where required to the ATO under event based reporting for new account-based pensions commenced by members
- Maintenance of fund records
- Guidance on procedures to establish a SMSF, including assisting with set-up of trust deed, advice on appropriate trustee (s) and registrations with the Australian Taxation Office.
Contact our Super Specialists today on (03) 9835 8200 or alternatively fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
We provide an independent opinion on financial and non-financial statements, as well as giving important insights as auditors.
Our business advisors focus on providing professional, practical and timely advice to help business owners reach their financial goals.
Our specialist lending service can help you find a home or business loan which best suit your needs and could offer interest savings!
We can help you make sense of this heavily regulated and complex area to ensure you are well-positioned for retirement.
Whether your personal or business tax, we can ensure you are always up to date with the ever-changing and complex world of taxation.
We provide you with a holistic plan considering all your financial affairs – investments, superannuation, tax, retirement and estate planning.