SMSF Strategy & Advice
Are you considering a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund?
We can help you make sense of this heavily regulated and complex area to ensure you are well-positioned for retirement.
Our specialist superannuation team can provide the latest advice and strategic planning throughout key stages in the superannuation life cycle: accumulation phase, transition to retirement phase, pension phase and death benefits.
Accru Melbourne’s superannuation strategy and advice can be in relation to specific client transactions or proactive advice in the following areas:
- Maximum concessional and non-concessional contribution limits
- The work test, when wanting to make contributions after the age of 65
- Commencing a retirement income stream
- Commuting a retirement income stream
- Minimum and maximum pension calculations
- Lump sum benefits
- Estate planning and death benefits
- Transfer Balance caps
- Acquisition of investments from related parties
- Investments in related entities and the in-house asset rules
- Other specific investments, such as art, collectibles and personal use assets
- Advice on transactions complying with the Sole purpose test
- Assisting clients with limited recourse borrowing arrangements (LRBA’s)
Contact our Super Specialists today on (03) 9835 8200 or alternatively fill out the form below and we will be in touch.
Have enough to retire?
Do you know the benefits of an SMSF? Or need clarity on your Superannuation Fund?
Let our specialists provide you with the super solutions you need!