Traditional desktop accounting software doesn’t show you the whole picture. Lack of access to real-time data can have serious consequences when making decisions about the future direction of your business. It can also have implications for the professional advice you receive. If your accountant only sees your records at tax time, it may be too late to remedy problems or suggest alternative strategies.
What is cloud accounting?
Cloud-based software is accessed through the internet and lets you enter and track all types of financial data in real time, from anywhere in the world.
You can control what information other people in your organisation can access, and share access with your accountant. Your accountant will be able to collaborate with you to manage all of your financial operations including expenses, payroll, purchase orders, invoices, financial reporting.
- Banking – connects with your bank accounts, making reconciliations and bookkeeping simple, accurate and always up to date
- Invoicing – see at a glance who owes you money to customise, create, send and receive invoices
- Real-time view of your business – including your bank balances and money coming in and going out
- Reporting – easily generate and view interactive reports
- Extra support from your accountant – who can access the same bookkeeping records to:
- assist with day-to-day accounting if you fall behind
- identify areas that could save you money or benefit your business, such as payroll tax rebates and government grants
- help prepare your business activity statement (BAS)
- provide ongoing tax planning.
Contact us to learn how cloud software like Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks will give you a greater insight into how your business is performing.
We provide an independent opinion on financial and non-financial statements, as well as giving important insights as auditors.
Our business advisors focus on providing professional, practical and timely advice to help business owners reach their financial goals.
Our specialist lending service can help you find a home or business loan which best suit your needs and could offer interest savings!
We can help you make sense of this heavily regulated and complex area to ensure you are well-positioned for retirement.
Whether your personal or business tax, we can ensure you are always up to date with the ever-changing and complex world of taxation.
We provide you with a holistic plan considering all your financial affairs – investments, superannuation, tax, retirement and estate planning.